Tel: 01733 578439
Central Heating Cleaning & Plumbing
’Deep-Clean' your Heating System
Most faults in the central heating system are caused by the build-up of rust, sludge and scale deposits.
A Power-flush is the process where the central heating systems cleaned, using powerful flushing machines, magnetic filters and chemical agents. Chemicals are added 2 weeks prior to the Power-flush to loosen the rust and debris. Water is then pumped through the system at high velocity, dislodging and moving the sludge out. The specialist magnetic filters collect & remove the iron filings, and this process is repeated until the system is clean.
- Cold spots in radiators?
- Blocked pipes?
- Banging noises coming from the boiler?
- Noisy pipes?
- Radiator leaks?
- Regular venting of radiators/bleeding?
- Long warm up period?
- Boiler and system noise?
- More efficient system and radiators
- Up to 25% saving on fuel bills
- Better circulation
- Faster heat up
- Immediate results
- Quieter system
- Improve system performance
- Cleans the whole central heating system including any under floor pipe work
- Power-flushing and de-scaling in one visit
** Free Boiler service / Landlords Gas Safety certificate with every Power-flush
Contact us now for a no obligation consultation
Tel: 07762 563143 / 01733 578439
** Free boiler service / Landlords certificate valid for 1 appliance only
Engineers are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered. Over 15yrs experience in plumbing & Heating.